Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Back to reality for Pamela Anderson as she joins Indian big Brother




Two years after she moved into the Australian Big Brother house, Pamela Anderson has joined the cast of the Indian version of the reality TV show.
Dressed in a white sari, the 43-year-old actress surprised the celebrity housemates on Bigg Boss when she arrived unannounced last night.
The former Baywatch star will appear on the show for three days before leaving on Friday.
What am I doing? Pamela Anderson looked bewildered as she entered the Bigg Boss house last night
However, she may struggle to communicate with her housemates - because Bigg Boss rules state they must only speak in Hindi.
Before entering the house, Anderson claimed she wasn't a fan of reality shows - despite starring in her own show Pam: Girl On The Loose two years ago.
She said: 'I am not a fan of reality shows. I love traditional shows like Baywatch.
'I am very excited about the show. I will be just myself and have fun with the contestants in the house.
Making an entrance: Pamela was a vision in white as she suddenly appeared in the Bigg Boss garden
'I will miss my two kids when I will be locked in the house. I like doing household work. I do it at my place so I have no issues with it.
'It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates.'

One of her tasks during the three day stay will be to teach her housemates how to purify water.
The current housemates are actors Ashmit Patel and Samir Soni, actresses Dolly Bindra, Veena Malik and Shweta Tiwari, male model Hrishant Goswami, singer Manoj Tiwari, soap star Sarah Khan, politican Seema Parihar and WWE wrestler Great Khali.

Meet and greet: Pamela gets acquainted with her new housemates... but is she speaking Hindi?
This year's fourth series of Bigg Boss is hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan, who Anderson admitted she had no idea who he was, despite his huge fame in India.
She said: 'I have heard about Salman through media. I have seen a few Bollywood films, but I don't remember any of the actors by their name. Maybe, if I see him I will be able to recognise him.'

A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts Bigg Boss, enthused: 'With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches.'

Anderson is the second Western celebrity to appear on the show - late reality star Jade Goody also starred on the 2008 series, only to leave soon after entering

No comments:

Post a Comment