Wednesday, June 23, 2010

From a slim Kangana to a voluptuous curvy Kangana Ranaut



Yes, Kangana Ranaut is no more a bony lass, she is on her way to look curvy and fuller. The waif thin girl of Woh Lamhe and Gangster Kangana Ranaut has turned voluptuous and womanly. No no..that does not mean Kangana is all rounded and gained weight, she is looking stunning and firmer, with weight at the right places. It actually happened when Kangana saw that she looked like a pale figure after the completion of Raaz. So she decided to hit the gym and add some muscle mass. Her dietican advised her to have more of eggs and milk everyday. Kangana also started having many bananas every day.
Kangana knows the merits of a woman having a voluptuous figure. "Gone are the days when I was tomboyish. I feel a lot more feminine now. I am enjoying this phase." What about implants and surgical techniques? Kangana Ranaut is quick to reply "I dont believe in going under the knife and I advocate the same. I believe in being natural".

No comments:

Post a Comment