Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Preity Zinta: Pinch my butt and get a tight slap in return



The chirpy and honest, bubbly, efferverscent (there we go again with our adjectives) lady Preity Zinta is at it again. Recently she was asked, if she had ever been eve-teased. This is what Preity Zinta says "“Are you nuts? I’ve too much security around me. But seriously, I don’t know how many guys I must have slapped. In Delhi, for sure – someone’s pinching my butt, passing a comment. I remember, once I was walking in Delhi and some guy said, ‘Wah, chand kahan se nikal aaya hai?’ or something stupid. And I said, ‘Tumhare ghar mein maa behen nahin hai?’ And he goes, ‘Maa mere baap ke liye, behen mere jija ke liye, aur tu darling mere liye!’”

Granted, Preity Zinta has every right to slap anyone who fools around with her. Eve teasing is a serious crime and Preity is doing the right thing. But..but...BUTT, BUTT....Preity Zinta definitely has a cute butt and we should not be blamed for having our eye balls involuntarily transfixed on her beautiful derriere.

No comments:

Post a Comment