Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sexy Asin pictures, hot and sexy Asin pictures, Asin wall papers, Interview with Ghajini actress Asin









Here is Asin, the vivacious, beautiful actress from the South who debuts in Bollywood in Aamir Khan's Ghajini. Here is the interview, excerpt from mid-day.com. Also check out hot and sexy Asin pictures and Asin wallpapers


How did the Ghajini remake come to you?
I knew that the producers had held a special screening for Aamir in October 2005. A few days after that I received a call informing me that I was to be a part of the Ghajini remake. I was thrilled.

How different is Ghajini from the original?
Well, everything apart from the climax and a few scenes is the same. The team is new, except the director. I wasn't told to do anything different from the original. Only the setting and the language was new. Otherwise, my character, Kalpana is exactly the way it was before.

Are you comfortable in Hindi?
Yes, very much so. I did my schooling from a Naval Public school and I speak Hindi fluently. Also we have recorded the film in sync sound, so there was no need for me to dub.

Aamir is known to be a prankster, did you experience this first-hand?
No, in fact it was quite a surprise that through the entire shoot, he didn't play any prank on me. Not that I am complaining, but I was relieved. In fact, Aamir too realised it at the end of the shoot that he hadn't played a prank on me. He did regret that!

There were reports that there was no love lost between you and Jiah.
No, I've been asked this before and I want to say that we get along well. We don't share any screen space. We have met otherwise and been cordial. She's a friendly person.

Between Aamir and Salman, who's more fun to work with?
Well, they both are equally fun to be on the sets with. However, Salman is more spontaneous while Aamir takes his time and discusses the scenes with his co-stars. Salman may be doing that but he doesn't show it. His reactions and dialogue delivery is more instant. Both of them are down to earth and there's a lot to learn from them.

You've worked with Salman, Aamir and Saif, only Shah Rukh remains..
Well, with Saif... we've shot a few commercials together. Also, don't forget I've worked with Zayed also. I would love to work with Shah Rukh. It all depends on the project we are offered.

Have you moved to Mumbai for good?
Yes. I've moved to Lokhand-wala and have found a place. I have a small family, comprising my mom and dad. My dad handles all my work. He's not only my manager but also a pillar of support. I make all my career decisions on his advice. However, it doesn't mean I am not open to any offers from the South. I am waiting for Ghajini to release and to see the audience reaction.

Does the violence in Ghajini bother you, in the wake of the recent terror attacks?
Yes, Ghajini is a violent film. But when you watch the film, you realise the violence is justified. The violence isn't negative, but it's shown to get a positive outcome to the story. I think the need for the action scenes will only be justified after you see the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment